Automate the Boring Stuff with Python ProgrammingPython
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming - A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
|Created by||Al Sweigart|
|Name||Automate the Boring|
|Hours||31.5 hours on-demand video|
|Access||Full lifetime access|
- About Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
The Python Mega Course is the most sensible path you'll discover on the internet today. In this direction, in place of practising rote memorization, college students are actively trouble-solving closer to tangible goals. The reason of this route is to get you from zero and help you become a Python programmer. We will achieve that through building real laptop applications, growing interactive net packages, automating tasks, and even growing cell apps totally in Python three.
You will research the whole technique of application improvement in Python, from writing a application to producing the very last .Exe or .App executable which you can share with friends and associates. There may be 10 actual-global packages that we are able to build together. These are:
- English Thesaurus - a program where users can get definitions of words.
- Volcano Web Map - an interactive web map of volcano locations throughout the USA.
- Personal Website with Python - a live website built entirely in Python.
- Bookshop Database App - a desktop GUI app with an SQL database backend.
- Feel Good Mobile App - an Android & iOS app.
- Webcam Motion Detector - starts the webcam and detects moving objects.
- Real Estate Web Scraper - a program that extracts data from webpages.
- Interactive Data Dashboard - a web-based, fully interactive graph.
- Database Web App - a web app that collects data & sends emails.
- Geocoder Web App - a web app that converts addresses to coordinates.
- What will you learn
✔ Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
✔ Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
✔ Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
✔ Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
✔ Create a personal website entirely in Python
✔ Create a mobile app that improves your mood
✔ Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
✔ Create a desktop app for storing data for books
✔ Create a webcam app that detects moving objects
✔ Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
✔ Create a data visualization app
✔ Create a database app
✔ Create a geocoding web app
✔ Send automated emails
✔ Analyze and visualize data
✔ Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
✔ Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
✔ Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.